BECOME A TRAVELERS AID VOLUNTEER!
- Do you have travel experience?
- Have you worked for an airline or in the travel industry and want to stay in the field?
- Do you have foreign language skills that could be of assistance to people?
- Do you love the DFW Metroplex and can get to DFW International Airport?
- Do you just like to help people?
BRING YOUR TALENTS TO OUR TEAM!
Travelers Aid volunteers have provided a helping hand to travelers and their families at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport since 1984. Travelers Aid Dallas/Fort Worth needs volunteers to contribute their enthusiasm, passion, knowledge and willingness to help others!
WHAT DO VOLUNTEERS GAIN?
Volunteers are able to practice creative problem solving and use communication skills, including foreign languages.
TRAVELERS AID PROVIDES:
- TRAINING with experienced volunteers
- INFORMATION about airport/airlines operations and the DFW metro area
- OPPORTUNITIES to assist people with travel challenges
- Airport Aficionados
- Travel Enthusiasts
- Community Volunteers
- PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
WHAT DO TRAVELERS AID VOLUNTEERS DO?
- WELCOME visitors and passengers
- CONNECT passengers with airport services such as paging, lost and found, hotels, motels, restaurants, area attractions and ground transportation
- ANSWER questions about Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and the DFW Metroplex and give directions and flight information
- WORK a weekly 4-hour shift between
8 a.m. & 6 p.m.
- PARK free in airport lots during training and work hours
If you are interested in becoming a Travelers Aid volunteer, have questions or want more information, please click on the email link below.
To print a volunteer application, please click on the application link below. (Please note the application is a Microsoft Word document). Please complete the application and return via fax to Carol Forest at 972.973.4425, email to email@example.com or by mail to P.O. Box 610042; DFW Airport, TX 75261.